Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Exercise 2-2: Game on - The McDonalds game

This week's assignment is actually a lot of fun. I enjoyed playing the McDonald's game.
I will obviously keep on playing all week as other students post their results. I did already learn some things, and I like to share a tip with you guys:
Watch your cows as they grow on the grass! One mistake I made at the beginning which led to:
was I didn't watch the ground going bad (as you can see in the background). So the second time I played, I actually sold the piece of land once fertility went way down. The land then recovered over time and I bought it again and used it. This saved a lot of money, and also a lot of cow's life's...
As it stands right now, I challenge my fellow students to beat me as follows:

- Have more than a quarter Million before July 2020
- Have more than half a Million before June 2033


Good luck to all you fast food managers out there! :)


1 comment: